The Presbyterian College Writing Center offers students one-to-one writing conferences on papers for any class and their writing abilities.
the writing center’s purpose is to help students improve as writers by working one-to-one with them on papers in progress. students may bring papers from any class at any time in the process of writing from brainstorming to editing. writing tutors, students recommended by faculty and instructed in a course, ask questions as readers, make suggestions, and help students learn to revise and edit.
Schedule a Conference with a tutor
- , and register for your first visit.
- Reserve a half hour for a short paper or an hour for a paper more than five pages long.
- If no times are available, add your name to the waiting list by clicking on the clock beside the day’s schedule.
- Cancel an appointment at least 30 minutes ahead to avoid being a no-show.
- Come to the 2nd floor of Neville Hall in the Writing Center to meet with the tutor.
- E-mail email@example.com with any questions.
NOTE: Cancel an appointment at least 30 minutes ahead to avoid being a no-show. If you have more than three no-shows, then your account will be locked and you will lose Writing Center privileges.